Seddie

The Great GM Interview

22 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

First of all, good mornin'/day/afternoon or night depending on which ever place you're loafing off

Like many of us, I've noticed all the work you've been putting into this server. It's not even launch yet and I already see a large pool of players just itching to gets their hands grinding. I can see the potential and the dedication of the 4 staff members. Although, like the curious Artist that I may be, I feel like we should be knowing a little more about our secretive Game Masters.

So I'll be asking you all a couple of questions (and by couple I really mean a lot) since it's the right place to be doing so. Some
will be generic others may be juicy, so if you're not feeling too comfortable you're free to skip them.

1. First and Foremost, which 3 words would you use to describe yourself? (Not physically speaking of course)

2. Can you tell us a little about you're favorite hobbies outside of Ragnarok?

3. A question that every interviewer would have to ask. When did you first play RO and what made you start?

4. Since music is obviously awesome, what do you enjoy listening to and is there a situation where you would listen to one sort of music rather

than other?

5. The most important question of them all. What's you're favorite type of alcohol, and if you don't drink alcohol *cough, shame, cough* what is you're

favorite beverage?

6. If you could be an animal (in this life or the next) which animal would that be?

7. Do you happen to have a pet? If you do, what is it and how did you name it?

8. What are you're favorite movies and/or TV shows. Yes.. yes.. Animes do freakin' count

Now for the juicy Questions

9. For the sake of gossip, are you single?

10. That's a tough one, have you ever broken the law!?

11. What kind of student were you in school? Were you the good & quiet type, the rebel, the geek... C'mon just tell us.

12. Have you ever been so drunk/wasted that you've done something embarrassing? If yes, what is it you've done?

13. Do you have one dark secret that you wouldn't mind sharing? If not... Boooooring. In any case you can always pass on that one.

14. Who's the GM you believe would be looking the best wearing a bathing suit? Yup, you read right.

Thank you all for your precious time. Sorry for the long post! 9_9

I would like to disclaim ownership of this post idea. And give credits to Alexaa for the idea.

Edited by Seddie
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

1. First and Foremost, which 3 words would you use to describe yourself? (Not physically speaking of course)

• Charismatic, Witty, Clever.

• Actually i'm a software developer. Been working with web application quite long. So you can guess i'm a bit nerdy, but no, im not that guy who wear a big shinny glasses :D

3. A question that every interviewer would have to ask. When did you first play RO and what made you start?

• I started playing RO around 2007. My computer teacher taught me to play RO, he was a hardcore RO botter (using openkore) and made a freaking amount of Zeny. He then share it with me, since then i like to play Ragnarok :D 

4. Since music is obviously awesome, what do you enjoy listening to and is there a situation where you would listen to one sort of music rather than other?

• I usually listen to Global Top 50 from Spotify (yes. im using spotify). Music always accompany me, because i spend alot of time infront of my computer, the music never stop :D

5. The most important question of them all. What's you're favorite type of alcohol, and if you don't drink alcohol *cough, shame, cough* what is you're favorite beverage?

• Nope. I dont have any favorite alcohol. But yeah, i like it all, because its taste the same.

6. If you could be an animal (in this life or the next) which animal would that be?

• Maybe a Lion. No one hunt me, cause im in top of their food chain :ph34r:

• Nope. never.

8. What are you're favorite movies and/or TV shows. Yes.. yes.. Animes do freakin' count

• TV shows: Superheroes movie :D (Flash, The Arrow, Daredevil, etc.)

• Yes, I am. (Hey ladies :ph34r:)

• Yes. Its..... (censored for security purpose)

11. What kind of student were you in school? Were you the good & quiet type, the rebel, the geek... C'mon just tell us.

• Im the star there. Everyone know me. Because i handle many event my school had :D

12. Have you ever been so drunk/wasted that you've done something embarrassing? If yes, what is it you've done?

• Nope. never drunk in my life :(

13. Do you have one dark secret that you wouldn't mind sharing? If not... Boooooring. In any case you can always pass on that one.

• Hmmmmmmm.. Yes. i do have. But its too dark. I can't see :ph34r:

14. Who's the GM you believe would be looking the best wearing a bathing suit? Yup, you read right.

• Fhors. Look at his eyes. So shinny. Bright future haha

c6e184c37df932d599fc1db174c7c7b2c8caf5400bc6b13d6865c1393f7b3122.jpg

Edited by Hades

• Candy
  • Pillow
  • Mouse (not the animal)

• Outside Ragnarok I play other games B|. I also play Table Tennis because that's the only sport I know. Besides those fun and games I like poetry and debating. Been sent to national competitions on debate but haven't won any yet :P. I'm also a member of province's rescue unit so I've seen some of those bloody mess they leave on the streets haha.

• I first played RO when I was about 10 years old. I remember making my first character and reading everyline the novice grounds instructor says. My brothers friends introduced me to RO. Back then I used to play Runescape and they saw me playing and laughed at my face >:(. Then they gave my brother a copy of RO and we played together day and night.

4. Since music is obviously awesome, what do you enjoy listening to and is there a situation where you would listen to one sort of music rather than other?

• I enjoy listening to Taytay's songs and also to classical music. The situation where I'd be listening to other sorts of music would be when my gf says this particular song is great.

5. The most important question of them all. What's you're favorite type of alcohol, and if you don't drink alcohol *cough, shame, cough* what is you're favorite beverage?

• No I don't drink alcohol 9_9 mainly because I don't like the taste. My favorite beverage would be iced tea or coke.

• Cat/Dog for sure.

• No I don't have a pet. I wish I have one. I wish somebody would give me one xD

• PoTC series no doubt.

• No. :P Sorry girls haha!

• If I've broken the law then I wouldn't be here B|

• The silent follower type and as a bonus, I'm also the silent genius in class ^_^

• Nope sorry xD

• I am supremely afraid of insects. And I have kissed a boy once. When I was young. Accidentally.

• Me ofcourse. Throw in a couple of wig and makeup and bam! I'll look like Mia Khalifa :D
1 person likes this

Ans :- Dedication, Talent, Optimistic.

Ans :-  Music, I have been playing guitar, for quite a long time, beside that gym.

Ans :- I played my first RO during 2003, 2004, before which we were playing age of empires, suddenly all of my friends switched to RO.
i would have loved to make an Hunter, but as others had already decided their class, i choose to become a Priest.

4. Since music is obviously awesome, what do you enjoy listening to and is there a situation where you would listen to one sort of music rather

than other?

Ans:- I love music, and not only i listen music, but i feel the music. what kind of music i like ? it depends on my mood.

5. The most important question of them all. What's you're favorite type of alcohol, and if you don't drink alcohol *cough, shame, cough* what is you're

favorite beverage?

Ans:- I don't, nothing here, normal cold drinks.

Ans :- may be a bird, who can fly high.

Ans :- most of websites ask's this question as secret question for password hint, in my case i have none.

Ans :- Game of thrones, Lord of the Rings, 300, etc .. i like retro grade, just like LOTR

Ans :- I am married.

Ans:-  Law in what sense ? i don't think so i have broken any law.

Ans :- Very Mischievous, yet studies as well, if i had 5 hours of studies, i would rather play for 4 hours and then rush and complete everything in last hour, but made sure that i completed it, i was famous in everything, studies, mischief, sports, activities etc.

Ans:- None as i don't drink, but without drinking i have done many things embarrassing, i will just mention 1, ..me and my friends were just having fun, they were not letting me eat my burger,.. while i was called upon the stage,..  suddenly when i heard my name called upon so many times,.. i stood up and ran, i was on stage in front of 1000 people and the burger was in my hand.[ rest you can imagine].

Ans:- to be honest, my life is a open book, i am more of sharing person , than hiding. so i really cant think of one dark secret.

Ans :- Rokon i guess.

1 person likes this

This is a super fun thread :x Also @Fhors does debates! Incidentally, I am a debater, too.

My position's usually second or third speaker (since we usually debate in asian parliamentary system), what about you?

• The three words I would describe myself are: Charismatic, Witty, Clever.

• I do a lot of 3D Modeling and digital art. I'm working on becoming a 3D Artist for movies and games so I do a bunch of that. I also troubleshoot computers and junk for friends and family. I also play Dungeons and Dragons.

• I started playing Ragnarok Online around 2004, and took a long break for school and junk around 2010. I was super young back then and we had just one computer at home, and the game I used to play, Legends of Temuair, was shut down. I wanted a new game to play and it seemed at the time that Ragnarok was all the rage so I checked it out and I immediately got hooked.

• I listen to all kinds of music, from R&B and Hip Hop to Classical and Country. I even have anime OP and EDs in my computer. There isn't a particular occasion where I'd listen to a specific genre of music, but when I'm drawing or modeling, I typically lean towards Classical music.

• I actually don't drink too much to the point where I have a favorite, but I've drank Jack Daniels enough to develop a taste for it, so I'd probably go for those since I'm familiar with the taste and it's enjoyable. I have a "mana potion" sitting on my desk right now that's actually a Blueberry Martini.

• Probably a cat, I can be incredibly lazy and I want that nightvision 8D.

• I had about 10 cats over the course of 9 years, the first cat I had was named Midnight and was my favorite. He was entirely black, and he was exceptionally loyal, sleeping on the foot of my bed, and waiting outside my door when ever I came home from school.

• For TV shows, my favorites are absolutely Doctor Who, My Little Pony, Futurama and Hey Arnold. As you can tell from my Signature and Avatar, I also am an avid fan of RWBY. As for movies, Repo! The Genetic Opera, and Christmas with the Kranks. For anime, it absolutely has to be Clannad and Steins;Gate. There's a bunch more, but those are some I like more than others.

• Yes, I am single. I've been single for a little while now actually. :^)

• Nope. I'm far too introverted to do something like that. Too much energy required, I'd rather stay at home and do nothing.

• I was the shy, nerdy, intelligent type that got bullied all the time. Fortunately, I kind of grew out of my shell into a social butterfly around my senior year, so that was a nice change, albeit it a bit too late.

• The most embarassing thing I've done while drunk was wrestle a friend at night in the middle of the street LOL. I think I recorded a video of it, but the 3DS I used to record it, broke. D:

• I am absolutely afraid of snakes, like, any snake. Incidentally, a friend of mine owns a very large snake and thought it would be a great idea if she wrapped it around me and snapped a photo. I was internally screaming.

• Absolutely anyone who isn't me. I don't think I have the body type; I'm rather skinny, and I don't think I have a decent looking shape D: Maybe one day that will change but right now I'd advert my eyes than look in the mirror. :'D

@Azure ^_^

On 1/6/2017 at 6:54 PM, Hades said:

• Actually i'm a software developer. Been working with web application quite long. So you can guess i'm a bit nerdy, but no, im not that guy who wear a big shinny glasses :D

That guy who wears big shinny glasses would be me. And yes, I look good wearing them :D

• Fun, wild, and adventurous.

• Reading books, novels, poems (also writing). Badminton, chess, volleyball. Photography. Travelling. It's very far from my profession though. :)

• I became dedicated to play RO wayback 2008 though I played from 2006 only for some fun. My older brother introduced it to me and since I am a geek-gamer, I got interested about its storyline.

than other?

• I like R&B, Classical and I'm starting to have interest in kpop (haha). Listening to one genre of music rather the other is mostly situational for me or whenever I like it.

favorite beverage?

• Tequila and wine. Off the question, I would still prefer coffee and frappe.

• Dog. They're fun.

• I have a cat. He's persian. I got his name on a cartoon show. :) 

• My favorite would be LOTR and its sequels. Next is Underworld. For TV shows, there are a lot but some are The Strangers, How to Get Away with Murder, Sherlock, Teen Wolf, The Originals, Scream Queens, mostly american. Anime, any romcom, ecchi, hentai (haha), harem, sports genre will do.

• Yes. ;)

• No.

• I seriously do not know. Sometimes I just sleep at the back of the class, sometimes I am very active. Other days, I am hyped. But consistently I am a studious person back then. xD

• Yes. Its better not to tell.

• Its not dark but I maybe a naughty and wild person but I never did IT with anyone. Laaaah, that's because I value it that much.

• Me?B|

Posted (edited)

OMG SuccessAdmin is married :D how many kids do you have? And why not birds that can't fly? haha

I thought Fhors was a really deep guy, well from the way he replies to other post its like he's always so formal but now I see he's also lighthearted and a VERY fun guy :P

Goodluck of your MODELING career Rokon hahaha ^_^ I forgot to ask though if you're a boy or a girl? Sorry if this is stupid I just can't figure it out. Also +1 on Cat's reason :)

#2 on Azure -> GARFIELD :D ? and #13 would need more expounding haha just kidding ^_^ 

Edited by Fhors
merged into one post

42 minutes ago, Fhors said:

@Azure ^_^

That guy who wears big shinny glasses would be me. And yes, I look good wearing them :D

noo. no one admit you look good wearing them. you just built your self confidence yourself lol :D

I could post a pic of myself and see how many people agree but meh, I look younger than my age so maybe no :P I still believe in myself though.

16 minutes ago, Fhors said:

I could post a pic of myself and see how many people agree but meh, I look younger than my age so maybe no :P I still believe in myself though.

yaaaa.. go ahead. post a pic. everyone want to know you haha :D

If someone would start a share your picture post then I would give it a thought. That would mean you guys as well haha

I vote for "Fhors will post a pic, but only him" HAHA

...Dunno if I'll start that topic. Not very pretty to look at. xD

That aside you guys are a varied bunch lol. Azure in particular seems the most carefree. Hades has got to be the roaster...I mean c'mon. lmao

On 1/8/2017 at 3:34 AM, Scytheze said:

...Dunno if I'll start that topic. Not very pretty to look at. xD

That aside you guys are a varied bunch lol. Azure in particular seems the most carefree. Hades has got to be the roaster...I mean c'mon. lmao

Well actually SuccessAdmin is the master roaster :D Hades just hot a hothead that's why he has flaming hair :P

1 person likes this

Yeah we should start some more juicy topics to you the staff better! Also some for ourselves to have a little fun looking at each other's trolling face haha :D

Edited by Seddie

After reading to these topic. I now somehow feel sad and thinking of how much fun it was back then. I wish we can regenerate and recover from the fun we were having during those days. So I guess I might aswell post in this section. :)

- Pretender, Introvert, Anxiety

- I do play instruments like Piano, Guitar mostly Guitar. I also love to help animals that needs my help (lol) like ordering 2 types of food and giving it to them. It includes people aswell that needs it. In short, I love helping at the best I could. :D

- I started when I was age like 8. I absolutely don't know how to become strong. I just love meeting and dealing with other people in different countries :)

than other?

- I've always loved music. Though I can't just have a favorite because most likely when I heard a music that is new to my ears. When I am feeling how it is constructed by its meaning. I'm felling inlove with it thus it will become my favorite temporary song. Mostly with Classical songs and stuff.

favorite beverage?

- I only drink occasionally, never loved to make myself outrageous and dizzy :)

- No, I don't want to become an animal. Well probably becoming a some sort of Dog breed like a Husky would be nice :) 

- Yes, it's a Chihuahua girl named Gucci. We named it after the cool and expensive shop Gucci. :)

- I love watching superhero movies and true to life/reality movies aswell.

- I am, it's been becoming more and more busy decades that I can't find my time to find my perfect girl :D

- Let's pretend that I don't know what kind of law it is. So I'd say no :P

- I'm more into quiet type but with a lot of friends who actually approached me since they found me a good person though I am not :P . And yes I do rebel sometimes on Professors and it's really awesome on how we make stupid things w them. :)

- Never got drunk. My parents put that on my mind that being drunk is never been a solution in real life problems. :)

- Just like what GM Hades said. It's too dark for me aswell :P

- Pretty much I don't know who, since I didn't have a chance to meet our other GM staffs :(

2 people like this

25 minutes ago, GM Taker said:

- Pretender, Introvert, Anxiety

Hey it me!

10 minutes ago, Mysterious Warrior/Fatalis said:

Hey it me!

^_^

1 person likes this

On 4/13/2017 at 10:38 PM, GM Taker said:

After reading to these topic. I now somehow feel sad and thinking of how much fun it was back then. I wish we can regenerate and recover from the fun we were having during those days. So I guess I might aswell post in this section. :)

This was one of my first posts here. I remember the good days back then. I stopped playing due to some personal matters. And now I'm back :D and I wanna play again. But I'm not sure if there is still this lag issue for SEA players.

Hello GM Taker, nice to meet you ^_^

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead