Wiz Kid

Golden WOE Rewards Concern

9 posts in this topic

Hi GM's and Admins,

I would like to share my comments and concerns regarding the Golden WoE rewards event.

First, thank you for giving us extra motivation for joining WoE. Me and my guildmates recognize the efforts you are doing to attract more players and get them interested in joining WoE which I think would draw more interest in the server and ultimately help our community grow. Kudos to the SuccessRO team in thinking of ways and implementing more events for the players.

However, my guildmates and I were disappointed when we found out from our Guild Leader that there would be no rewards for our guild when we won Last Saturday's WoE (April 22, 2017 - Prontera Agit), the reason given to us was that no real battle took place. For the people who did not participate in WoE during this time: Long story short; we came in, no one was defending, we defended the emp room and broke the emp last minute; a few people tried to come in but could not get through the defense we mounted.

I think this is unfair to me and my guildmates since we made the effort in participating the whole hour long of WoE in anticipation of this reward and in the end got nothing. I myself, playing as a wizard, even used a lot of blue potions to keep my SP topped up the whole time. I say if that was the reasoning behind it, then it should have been announced beforehand. After all, we cannot control whether the other guilds participate or not, and to be honest, don't you think we should be rewarded since we are actively participating in WoE in the first place?

We hope you reconsider your decision on this.

5 people like this

8 minutes ago, Wiz Kid said:

Hi GM's and Admins,

I would like to share my comments and concerns regarding the Golden WoE rewards event.

First, thank you for giving us extra motivation for joining WoE. Me and my guildmates recognize the efforts you are doing to attract more players and get them interested in joining WoE which I think would draw more interest in the server and ultimately help our community grow. Kudos to the SuccessRO team in thinking of ways and implementing more events for the players.

However, my guildmates and I were disappointed when we found out from our Guild Leader that there would be no rewards for our guild when we won Last Saturday's WoE (April 22, 2017 - Prontera Agit), the reason given to us was that no real battle took place. For the people who did not participate in WoE during this time: Long story short; we came in, no one was defending, we defended the emp room and broke the emp last minute; a few people tried to come in but could not get through the defense we mounted.

I think this is unfair to me and my guildmates since we made the effort in participating the whole hour long of WoE in anticipation of this reward and in the end got nothing. I myself, playing as a wizard, even used a lot of blue potions to keep my SP topped up the whole time. I say if that was the reasoning behind it, then it should have been announced beforehand. After all, we cannot control whether the other guilds participate or not, and to be honest, don't you think we should be rewarded since we are actively participating in WoE in the first place?

We hope you reconsider your decision on this.

Hello @Wiz Kid ! We are currently discussing about this thread. Thank you for telling us your concern! 

3 people like this

I agree with what Wiz Kid has posted.Our guild has participated in every WoE since the formation of our guild.If the other guild members doesnt participate on WoE then we should not be punished for it.

Wahahah really? That was the reason. LOL

1 person likes this