masachika

Nice to meet you! masachika here ☆

9 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! As per my forum name, please call me Masachika (or Masa, or Chika, whichever you prefer!). I've been playing RO for 6 years on and off, and my main job is High Priest, although I've played WoE-oriented Soul Linkers and SPP Biochemists. My hobbies include drawing and writing.

I'm usually known as YukaChan in every other server, but when the server starts, I'll probably create a character with the name "Masachika". I hope to see all of you in-game and have a nice time together! :D

1 person likes this

Hello Masachika! Welcome to SuccessRO! ^_^

I'm sure you'll have loads of fun playing here when the server starts. WoE and PvP will be awesome! Although I rarely find people maining support classes nowadays 9_9 I myself am fond of playing High Priest, especially when trolling on PvP with Battle Type.

In the mean time, let's all make new friends and help the server grow by being active in the forums :) Also feel free to post any suggestions here

Anyways see you soon!

14 minutes ago, Fhors said:

Hello Masachika! Welcome to SuccessRO! ^_^

I'm sure you'll have loads of fun playing here when the server starts. WoE and PvP will be awesome! Although I rarely find people maining support classes nowadays 9_9 I myself am fond of playing High Priest, especially when trolling on PvP with Battle Type.

In the mean time, let's all make new friends and help the server grow by being active in the forums :) Also feel free to post any suggestions here

Anyways see you soon!

Hey, nice to meet you, Fhors! Thank you for the warm welcome.

I am so excited for the PvP and WoE!
Psst, support classes are super nice, despite hand-wrecking. Also, YES TO TROLLING PVP. Battle Priest is one thing, but with HL + link priests you can actually kill things xDxDxD

Yeah, I love making friends! Thank you!

See you in-game soon, Fhors! :3c

Well you could say either a Crit Type or HL type HPs would be hard to kill since they could literally buff and heal themselves up haha

Don't forget nerve-wracking since the whole guilds life is on your hands :/

8 minutes ago, Fhors said:

Well you could say either a Crit Type or HL type HPs would be hard to kill since they could literally buff and heal themselves up haha

Don't forget nerve-wracking since the whole guilds life is on your hands :/

That's right!

It is nerve-wracking though... :( Good thing I've never been blamed for any wipe-outs!

38 minutes ago, masachika said:

That's right!

It is nerve-wracking though... :( Good thing I've never been blamed for any wipe-outs!

Well the PvP/WoE scene in Ragnarok isn't that toxic compared to other games, people dont usually trashtalk and blame on RO much

3 hours ago, Fhors said:

Well the PvP/WoE scene in Ragnarok isn't that toxic compared to other games, people dont usually trashtalk and blame on RO much

There's a lot of trashtalks and toxic people on RO, but yes, I've never seen blaming! I hope there will be a lot of nice people in SuccessRO, though :D Let's do our best to make a nice community!

Welcome to Success Ragnarok Online

enjoy your stay at SuccessRO.
Cya In-game on 8th of jan 2017
Invite your friends, to SuccessRO

Hi masachika! What type of writing are you fond of? I can see you write pretty well and you're somewhat poetic xD