Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Onepunchman

Hi guys! I'm new here

10 posts in this topic

Hi. I'm codename onepunchman. Beside Ragnarok I'm also a fan of the anime. I look forward to this community

5 hours ago, Onepunchman said:

Hi. I'm codename onepunchman. Beside Ragnarok I'm also a fan of the anime. I look forward to this community

Hello and welcome to SuccessRO!! I can't wait to meet you in-game. What's your favorite anime (beside OPM, that's obvious xD)?

Edited by masachika

Howdy!

Wait, are you a fan of the Ragnarok anime or the One Punch Man anime? One Punch Man was stellar, absolutely loved the fight scenes when they reared their head.

I heard about the Ragnarok anime, but I wasn't sure if it was worth a watch, since I didn't hear too much about it :V

4 hours ago, Rokon said:

Howdy!

Wait, are you a fan of the Ragnarok anime or the One Punch Man anime? One Punch Man was stellar, absolutely loved the fight scenes when they reared their head.

I heard about the Ragnarok anime, but I wasn't sure if it was worth a watch, since I didn't hear too much about it :V

RO anime is boring and the main char has really big ears.

On 12/31/2016 at 8:52 AM, masachika said:

Hello and welcome to SuccessRO!! I can't wait to meet you in-game. What's your favorite anime (beside OPM, that's obvious xD)?

i have many. One anime series that has a special place in me is the Monogatari series. Love the animation and the twists. I also enjoy the mainstreams like Naruto, Bleach, and Fairy Tail. BTW my in-game character name is not the same as my name here cause I was beaten 'to the punch', if you get what I mean xD

On 12/31/2016 at 10:12 AM, Rokon said:

Howdy!

I'm a fan of both. But Ragnarok anime was so long ago so the comparison of the two in terms of animation quality is a bit biased. But story-wise, bot are awesome.

Hi onepunchman! Hope to see you in-game :D though I haven't been able to play myself because of some work but nice meeting you ^_^

I'm an otaku myself :D